Silver DSD Sr. For Sale 900+ Days Left on Warranty [SOLD]

I had the opportunity to upgrade to an AURALiC Vega G2 + Leo Gx clock at a price I couldn’t refuse. I no longer have need for the DSD Sr. that I purchased new in February from an authorized dealer. The DSD Sr. really transformed my system and you can read my review of it here:

At the time of this post (7/31) there is 932 days left on the warranty. I will ship in original packaging and unit comes with original accessories. Asking price includes shipping to your door to the continental US with friends/family PayPal payment to avoid fees.

My eBay feedback can be seen here:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/tdatree

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks for looking!

-Tony

bump still looking for a good home.

Is the table top carbon fiber, or a carbon fiber look-alike wrap?

Carbon wrap, not real carbon fiber. Too much hardwood in my house, this is the best alternative I could find and it matches my speaker drivers well :wink:

2 Likes

Holy moly :drooling_face: How´s the bass ? :smile:

1 Like

I joked with my girlfriend there were two things I noted after getting the 24" subs:

1. The 800D3 look small compared to them, I think I need to upgrade to a taller speaker lol

2. I have room to stack two more of the subs on-top of each-other, how about four 24" subs? hahaha

Bass nirvana! Anyone who thinks that ‘full range’ speakers can’t benefit from a sub-woofer have never heard a system with properly integrated subs. There are no trade-offs.

Back to regularly scheduled programming though, practicly new DSD Sr. still available. I would like to see it go to a happy home here. If its not gone by September its going to my dealer on trade toward an AURALiC Sirius G2.

1 Like

PM sent.

Sold to @downtheline.