SOLD! For Sale P10 Silver (230V) from 2013 (located in the Netherlands)

I no longer need my silver P10. It is in state of new even the high clossy hood is spotless.

I think the power condition in the building I live is pretty good. With the P10 in the chain the bass is slightly stronger and there’s a bit more rest in the music.

In my current setup I connected my poweramp straight into the wall with an AC12 powercord. The preamp and PWD are connected with a dedicated filter per unit. This setup in combination with a very good powersystem comes pretty close to the setup with the P10. So I decided to let the P10 go!

The P10 is complete with it’s original packaging

Asking 3500€PICT6149.JPGPICT6160.JPGPICT6157.JPGPICT6158.JPG

New price 3400€ for a almost new unit Sept. 2013!

So, you finally decided to get rid of it. Have you got the DS already?

Yes indeed! No not yet a DS.

I have changed a lot in my setup, but also the akoustics of the room.

A special akoustic ceiling with four cm akoustic material. Other furniture for the equipment, so the pictures at the top of the thread are old by now.

I’m going to order a B&W subwoofer, so there’s not many room for the P10 left.

I would upgrade from PWD to DS first and then think about other upgrades. By the way, why B&W subwoofer and not, say, Martin-Logan? Actually, a subject for a separate thread ;)

Well actually I missed the boat again. It seems the 61 kits for july are already gone. I hope I can audition one in the near future to convince myself and order it than.

for what concerns the Subwoofer. At first I went to my dealer to order a Dali Sub, but they could not deliver this sub anymore. Later I read about the B&W DB1 and thought about the focal electra 1000. The Velodyne DD12 or 15 seems to be very good too. But I can’t get the B&W DB1 out of my mind. So I think the B&W is the one for me.

wijnand said It seems the 61 kits for july are already gone.
All 61 in two days??? Wow...
wijnand said I hope I can audition one in the near future to convince myself and order it than.
The reason I asked about the DS is that with the DS you might want to rethink the design of your current setup and like P10 again.

Hi Alekz, you could be easely right about that! Still I like to wait for a time that suits me better. Right now I have reached a very high level music enjoyment. So I better not touch anything for a while. Adding a sub which can be switched off can’t harm the system.

maybe it is a good idea to open another thread to find the best Sub around 4K or maybe a bit more. I also thought about more expensive ones and trade in the P10. Something like de Velodyne DD18+ which is servo controled, not sure if this is the same for the B&W DB1.

The Velodyne also has high level inputs.

Wijnand, I have the DD15 and am really impressed by the versatility it has. Both on HiFi and on home cinema it is really an awesome sub. I would to go for a 15 in case of doubt between 12 or 15. Check Velodyne’s website for checking your room dimensions so you can decide the right sub for the room’s volume.

By the way, nice P10 for a good price. Too bad I am not living in NL anymore.

jvilly said Wijnand, I have the DD15 and am really impressed by the versatility it has. Both on HiFi and on home cinema it is really an awesome sub. I would to go for a 15 in case of doubt between 12 or 15. Check Velodyne's website for checking your room dimensions so you can decide the right sub for the room's volume.

By the way, nice P10 for a good price. Too bad I am not living in NL anymore.

Hi Jvilly, Thanks for your advice! In the mean time I already have bought a B&W DB1. I quess the Velodynes are in the same leak. The DB1 is an awesome sub too. It is very precise and has a lot of power reserves.

By the way the P10 is sold to a nice guy in Berlin.