**SOLD** Network Bridge for PWD + FREE USB Wireless-N Adapter

Mint condition Bridge for $595. Used for maybe 10-15 hours. It originally came with a new PWD MK2 that I bought two months ago (and sold last week) so it doesn’t come with its own box, but I’ll bomb-proof it when shipping. It includes everything that came with it: Bridge, padded sleeve for Bridge, memory card, grounding wrist strap and manual. Installation is a snap. Just unscrew the optional port door on the PWD (MK1 or 2), slide in Bridge, screw port door. Done!

Also, as you may know, the Bridge doesn’t have built-in wi-fi, but rather just an ethernet port, so it isn’t wireless by default. However, you can make it wireless by using a USB wi-fi receiver, such as a Linksys AE3000 (also mint), which I can include for FREE ($50 value), but make no promises that it will work with your particular computer/network.

I’ll pay shipping and PayPal (international shipping is extra). Please contact me at majnun70@gmail.com.

(Pictures can be found on my Head-Fi ad, http://www.head-fi.org/t/660192/ps-audio-network-streaming-bridge-for-perfectwave-dac-optional-usb-wireless-n-adapter)

As I matter of interest how does a usb wireless receiver work with the bridge? Does the bridge have a usb port? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

@adam75

Yup.

I have a stick and it works fine if you are not too far away from the signal.

I tried using PWD connected via NETGEAR WNCE2001 WiFi adapter and jRiver running on a PC connected via WiFi. Then I moved PWD to wired connection - SQ improved. Then I moved PC to wired connection - SQ improved again. I think the SQ improved with a better Ethernet cable, but the difference was not that significant. I cannot explain it. WiFi bandwidth should be way more than needed for PWD and WiFi provides extra electrical isolation! Of course, YMMV but I would not recommend using the stick.

Not sure how my FS post became a Discussion post, but regardless, as Gordon mentioned, it works.

I tried using PWD connected via NETGEAR WNCE2001 WiFi adapter and jRiver running on a PC connected via WiFi. Then I moved PWD to wired connection - SQ improved. Then I moved PC to wired connection - SQ improved again. I think the SQ improved with a better Ethernet cable, but the difference was not that significant. I cannot explain it. WiFi bandwidth should be way more than needed for PWD and WiFi provides extra electrical isolation! Of course, YMMV but I would not recommend using the stick.

This is a private for sale post - what is your point in posting this?
I would delete this post.