**SOLD** Olive 4HD 2TB Music Server. As New!

And sold is the Highly Regarded Olive 4HD Music Server.

This one is Black and has 2TB of storage.

(there are about 5000 tracks on there, mainly Jazz and Classical. I can accidentally forget to delete those if you like)

Looks as NEW!

Works great except for a white line going left to right on the screen about 1/4 up from the bottom.

Comes with original box, remote, manual, wifi antenna and manual.

If you are not familiar with the Olive 4HD, please Google it and read the reviews. It is as amazing as the reviews say it is!

Shipping will be calculated exact depending on your location.

Please refer to the USPS site for pricing. The package weighs 14 lbs.

No fees for Paypal at asking price.

Olive 4HD works with voltages from 100-240 volt, so this listing is open for buyers from all over the world!

If you are a non-USA buyer, please contact me before buying. I have some important information to share with you regarding international shipping and customs.

Please email me if you have any questions: rmkarman@cfl.rr.com

Attached files

I have one of these and happily vouch it is an excellent unit. Easy to use, excellent web interface options, very nice sound.

My display also has the single-pixel wide white line running horizontally a bit up from the bottom. It makes absolutely no difference in operation and little in appearance; it almost seems as if it belongs there. It is inexpensive to send to Olive to have it fixed, but I never bothered.

Thanks!

I think it is an Olive thing then, the white line. It is indeed one pixel wide.

I have used it mostly with the iPhone app anyway.

If I had enough space (and not too much stuff already) I would keep it.

rmkarman said: I think it is an Olive thing then, the white line. It is indeed one pixel wide.

It must be. It does not have any impact on its use a a touch screen and does not cover up any information.

I tend to use one of the web browser apps, but do use the touch screen at times.