Sold Salamander Synergy S323 60% Off Sold

Would love to sell this stand into a good home with either extensive equipment up to 8 total 17" components or a growing system.

Selling a mint condition Synergy 323 double wide stand in black. There are 4 unique aspects of these stands, the middle shelves are adjustable, the stand can be configured in multiple ways, it’s expandable and there are many accessories available. Have pictured it both opened and closed with standard & claw feet. Will sell with all accessories pictured and 4 middle shelves. It can hold 8 pieces of gear but can be expanded too. Middle shelves can hold 75 lbs and top & bottom can hold 250 lbs. Will include 1 hd kit for a middle shelf to support up 125 lbs, P20 anyone?

While I have all he boxes am only selling for pick up in RI or delivery between NYC & Boston.

Retail $1618, your price is $699. Reason for selling is moving to the smaller 303 because I have less equipment now.

Info:

1 Like

Can these be treated?

1 Like

Price adjusted to $699. See description of modular stand above. Shipping possible within the lower 48.

Would like to sell this stand to either someone with an extensive amount of equipment up to 8 total 17" components or a growing system as this rack is both big and expandable.

Selling a mint condition Synergy 323 double wide stand in black. There are 4 unique aspects of these stands, the middle shelves are adjustable, the stand can be configured in multiple ways, it’s expandable and there are many accessories available. Have pictured it both opened and closed with standard & claw feet. Will sell with all accessories pictured and 4 middle shelves. It can hold 8 pieces of gear but can be expanded too. Middle shelves can hold 75 lbs and top & bottom can hold 250 lbs. Will include 1 hd kit for a middle shelf to support up 125 lbs, P20 anyone?

While I have all he boxes prefer selling for pick up in RI or delivery between NYC & Boston. Message be to discuss shipping.

Retail $1618, your price is $699. Reason for selling is moving to the smaller 303 because I have less equipment now.

Info:

I wish it still had the P20 and BHK 300’s inside it!

1 Like

Great value for the money, $649 for the holidays.

Beautiful room!

(Apologies for being slightly OT, but love how your room looks! And it had to be said . . . )

1 Like

Thank you Robert!

Sold to Jan.