Sprout for sale [no longer for sale]

I am one of the first 100 to order a Sprout.

I may be interested in selling it.

I should have possession by Nov. 15th.

Let me know if you are interested.

Peter

It appears that I will have the Sprout by Nov. 5th.

Please let me know if you are interested in acquiring.

Peter

Why not just cancel the order and let the next person in line have it?

I can offer a better price?

You are hoping to flip the unit and make a profit?

That doesn’t seem to make any sense. If you cancel the order you don’t spend the $799.00 if you buy the unit unless you think you can sell it for more than $799.00 Not Very Likely… you lose money? Am I missing something?

I might be interested in selling, I hope that I will be able to try the Sprout in my System before I decide to sell.

I was just testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in case I decide to sell.

If someone wished to purchase the Sprout and does not want me to try it out first, I still would consider selling.

I am very interested in checking out the performance of the Sprout’s Class D amp in my system, but I am not sure the Sprout will have enough power.

Peter

Sprout is due in the next 10 days.

I plan on breaking it in for 100 hours and then I will determine if the Sprout fits in to my complicated system.

Let me know if your interested in purchasing my Sprout (assuming I do not want to keep it).

As my Sprout will be in the first 100 shipped, it will be signed by Scott (hopefully on the back or on the bottom).

Let me know if you are interested.

Peter

Price?

You, of course, will sell it at the price you will be getting it - or less as it will be used?

Please send a PM if you are interested in the purchase.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter, permit me to suggest that your add may generate a little more interest if you post an asking price.

-- Bob

Nobody wants to spoil the “secret”? The first 100 were $399, the second batch of 200 was $449, I believe there was another batch at a higher price, $495 perhaps? This should be the starting point, however, it’s the sellers decision where to price it and the buyer to accept that. Personally, I wanted to get one of the first batch but I didn’t get notification the Kickstarter campaign started until after the first 100 were sold. So in frustration I went a different route, Wadia Power DAC. Sorry to go somewhat off topic but this cat and mouse stuff was too much.

Hi there, interested as a Christmas gift for my son. Please let me know. Thanks, Brent

Hi,

I am having a hard time giving up the Sprout, to my surprise it is working extremely well in my high-end system.

Let me think about for a few days (as I almost forgot about this listing still being active).

Peter

montbren said Hi there, interested as a Christmas gift for my son. Please let me know. Thanks, Brent
Keep an eye on ebay. Two sprouts sold in the last 3-4 days for $550 and $610 supposedly unopened and including shipping.

alfa_lover said Hi,

I am having a hard time giving up the Sprout, to my surprise it is working extremely well in my high-end system.

Let me think about for a few days (as I almost forgot about this listing still being active).

Peter

I will be keeping my Sprout, it just too good to sell.

I do see there is one available on eBay for $699.

Good Luck.

Peter