System Photos!

Tubes! Big beautiful tubes. Love it.

1 Like

Awesome units.

Unfortunately in the house we have concrete ceilings and brick walls. Perhaps something for the garage / workplace. It is due for new matrix lighting and has no speakers sound system yet.

Costly though, for a garage.

Nice camera.

2 Likes

That is a superb setup!

1 Like

I put the word out to a dealer and after 18 months one turned up. An immaculate IIIf and Summitar 5cm/f2 with unmarked clear glass. People spend more on a USB cable.

2 Likes

Thanks! Really loving it!

1 Like

Some Tara Labs speaker cables to go along with the Tara Labs power cable.

11 Likes

The all important signage just added to the system.

Thanks to Grove Engravers.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Nice! May be Rega should go green instead of red :wink:

Yeah. I like the green better and that’s what Rega uses for their print logo. Not sure why the component power indicators are red.

1 Like

Yes, their components remind me of red car dashboard lights,

Maybe they use red for the power button because it is the most important button on the component. First you must have power.
I am also using Tara Labs “The One” for speaker cables. These cables really have unlimited resolution. Great cables.

1 Like

Some photos of Steve Jobs 1982 stereo system (click through the slide show on top):

4 Likes

Grove Engraver’s are great! I have the same thermometer/humidistat next to my system! Have to keep the humidity down! The system doesn’t like humidity neither do my electrostats!

1 Like

They are great cables. I’ve only been listening to them for the past couple of evenings, and I really like what I’m hearing.

1 Like

I’ve played a lot with speaker cables including Cardas Clear, Transparent Audio Ultra, Acoustic Zen Absolute, SR CTS, Nordost Vahalla, and none of them gave me the resolution of the Tara Labs. After hearing it in my system, my brother went and got a pair and could not be more thrill with the performance. All that 8n copper can really do a number for the sound.

2 Likes

Which Tara Labs cable did you pick?

I have “The One” speaker cable. Sounds better now than ever before. Maybe also due to other improvements in the system. My brother bought the RSC Air Evolution which is a newer line just as good as The One if not better. He also heard a HUGE improvement over the Transparent Audio Ultra and Cardas Golden Reference he had before. He also have Tara Labs The Cobalt AC power cable. That’s also an incredible sounding power cable, the best in his system.

2 Likes

2 years in system Air Evolution speaker cables and a pair of XLRs one from BHK300’s to preamp, the other from SACD player to preamp, sound better every day.

2 Likes