System Photos!

thanks! :grinning:

Very nice. I have always heard good things about Joseph Speakers but never had the opportunity to actually hear them. Thanks for sharing. I’ll bet this is a great sounding system.

Nice. Looks like Excel Millenium tweeter in the Joseph Audio Speakers? Great speakers.

I heard a pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives at RMAF (I forget the associated gear), just a few months ago and they blew me away. I highly recommend you give them a listen sometime if you get the chance.

One of the most beautiful systems I ever heard was all Zesto with Devore speakers and PS Audio DAC/DMP/P10. I’ve heard it many times and it’s sublime.

Here is my contribution, a near field pure digital setup. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Beautiful! I too heard the Joseph Audio Perspectives for the first time at RMAF 2018 and it was my favorite room. The speakers disappeared better than any others I heard. We all know that’s pretty darn hard to do in a hotel room.

What are you using for isolating the VPI? Looks nice.

WOW! That is one hell of a desktop setup!:flushed:

1 Like

Thanks! The desk is my own little sanctuary. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

High end in a nutshell :wink:

That’s real enthusiasm!

So as close as you sit, why have you not elected to tilt these in some way upward toward your face/ears? I have some desktop speakers similar to this but put them on Audioengine stands that point the tweeter and driver more toward where I am located. It was hard to tell, are these Dynaudio speakers?

Thanks Paul.

I was about to reply that they produce a respectable amount of bass as well. But then I remembered seeing the woofer towers for your IRS’s and just kind of smiled to myself…

:wink:

@larryincmh

Yep these are the Dynaudio Special 40s and with the pads beneath the speakers the tweeters sit right about ear level when I sit down so I’ve never felt the need to angle them up nor down. Also, the sound already emanates directly from the monitor so I didn’t bother toe’ing them in.

2 Likes

It looks, from the picture, like you have an anti-static mat on you TT. Which one is it? Is it effective?

I live in a fairly dry climate and struggle at times with static. I’ve tried a deerskin mat and am currently riding bareback, so to speak.

Most of what is needed for a productive day at work. The other speaker is on the other side of the monitors. I run on Pepsi, music, and bitterness.

6 Likes

It’s an HRS M3X Isolation platform that works really well. Bass tightened up beautifully. It is also built like a tank, and a very pretty tank at that.

The downside is it is eye-wateringly expensive. It cost almost as much as the original TT and Arm together.

The Dynaudio Special 40 came second only to the Harbeth P3ESR in my candidates for desktop speakers.

1 Like

Just wondering is the computer an NZXT build?

23 Likes