System Photos!

You should be blown away when you swap to the PSA P10! Yank that MC out!

1 Like

A small group of us get together, rotating houses to listen, swap gear, etc. One of the guys loves tweaks of every manner. He claims that the crystals focus vibrations. I don’t hear a difference so these, for me, are more ornaments and fun debate fodder. If they don’t hurt, I leave them. As to how he selects the placement, I haven’t a clue.

1 Like

What Brand rack are you using?

The manufacturer is a small uk company called blok. This is their website. I really like their stuff.

Recently acquired some PS Audio stuff.

16 Likes

TeddyJoe… How do you like your Acoustic Zen Adagio’s?

I absolutely love the sound and am pleasantly surprised by the amount and quality of bass. They are new, about 80 hours, and I’m still experimenting with position.

Lookin’ good, bet it sounds even better! Thanks for sharing.

Robert Lee knows his stuff…:+1:

Thank you for the information. I meant to add that the rack is beautiful to see and apparently highly functional, too!

1 Like

Paul, Just got my DS Snr. My happy place just got a lot happier.

3 Likes

I plan to reverse my whole room ( right speaker currently near the doorway ) soon. Then I’ll snap updated pics. Hopefully in a few weeks.

1 Like

Cheers! I’m really happy with it, have had the majority of the shelves for a good 8 years now but because of the modular nature of it I was able to just buy and add a couple of extra to it last month to accommodate the new amps!

Giving the little ones a go with the blue lights tonight:+1:

19 Likes

Damn! You have the PMCs! How are those? I listened to their smaller brother at a dealer a few months ago.

A year ago at the last TAVES show in Toronto, I heard large PMC’s and loved them. They were the best sound at the show in my opinion. It was a large hollow room with no sound absorption other than people. They were still special.

Hi RsZk, I’m really happy with the PMCs, they produce great mids and boy do they go low, I really wish that I had a set of monos to run them though

how big is that room?

Certainly not big enough but it surprisingly works out okay.

Haha was wondering about actual dimensions.

Once my oldest goes to college, might move my audio system to his room, and I think that’s 12 x13. Wondering if yours was about the same.