System Photos!

I would say that with the recent introduction of the DSJ the soundstage went another mile or two… It is wider, deeper and higher and yet with so much precision of instrument placement - with the proper recordings.

Not sure if I understand your question exactly, if you mean the placement of the speakers, what are you thinking of specifically?

Yes it’s signed one

1 Like

Very nice JM love the quads

1 Like

Thanks! Them and the Stellar GCD are very new additions to my system, absolutely loving them so far!

Newer photos as promised showing BHKUploading: D2445A31-8E33-4127-B7A6-464F0CB837EA.jpeg… Uploading: 675BF90F-E366-4E76-A374-6EF96108B38E.jpeg… Uploading: 3C60B0F0-1BF4-4E08-A489-8614669A3835.jpeg… Uploading: 1DC5AC6F-3F13-4977-8117-74F439AA3754.jpeg…

The pictures didn’t seem to load correctly.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Take 2 user error

really handsome space you have there

Thanks, even the wife likes it :slight_smile:

Newly reconfigured, nearfield home office desktop setup:

Gear:

• Original Sprout from Kickstarter campaign
  • B&W Matrix 805’s
  • B&W P7 headphones
  • mid-2011 Mac Mini (behind monitor) feeding Sprout via USB

Dan W.

12 Likes

Nice! Looks great, and I get a kick out of the books as speaker stands - it tells a tale of who you are.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s what I had on hand on while setting up the speakers and needing to get them raised up, nearer to ear level. :smile:

And, yes, the books do tell a tale of my educational background and early professional days.

Dan

2 Likes

Fabulous choice of speakers :+1:
I went for the 800D2’s

Very nice system. I really like your TT light. Very simple and modern looking. Can you share where you got it?

1 Like

Do you like eero? I’m on all AirPort extremes that are getting a little long in the tooth.

Thanks! I feel like I’m in a really good place with my system right now :grinning:

It’s a cheap as chips IKEA desk lamp called the HÅRTE. It comes in a few colors and is USB powered so you don’t even need to plug it in if you have a powered USB port nearby. This is the link to it in our IKEA but I was put onto it by someone in Canada so it should be available all over

https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/lighting/work-lamps/hårte-led-work-lamp-black-silver-colour-art-70266987/

umiami91,

Yes, I’ve been very happy with my eero setup, which is the 1st gen release, pre-dating the other mesh networking solutions. I was unhappy with wifi coverage in my 2-story townhouse with other devices, such as the Netgear Nighthawk or Apple Airports, and the eero has given me robust coverage throughout my residence. I also really like the automatic software updates, so the devices are always up to date, not relying on my remembering to check for and perform SW updates. The mobile app is very nice, as well, giving me easy access into the configuration, status and health of my home network. I do wish they supported a local, caching DNS solution, however. I’ve yet to try the eero plus service, but will do so as my daughter gets older and I want to more tightly control her internet access.

Dan

Thanks. It’s in my short list of turntables.