The Audiophile road trip

Thanks Vern. Those aren’t the amp stands they are the amp movers. I have them on dedicated amp stands and they are definitely not cool as your BHK 300 stands!

1 Like

Renamed the thread because I’m going to visit @aangen and @minnesotafats tomorrow. Looking foward to great friends and great music!!

5 Likes

I know a good bail bondsman.

2 Likes

I left Seattle last night so I’m safe from your neighborhood!

2 Likes

That’s sounds like a nice trip, enjoy!

1 Like

The secret is to know one in every state. One must be prepared. :police_car: :policeman:t3: :policeman:t3: :rotating_light: :oncoming_police_car: :policeman:t3: :man_police_officer:t3:

4 Likes

Stopped by @minnesotafats yesterday and listened to a phenomenal MBL system. Spectacular sound and views! We also played with some CR1 crossover integration! Good times! Finished the night by @aangen place. There’s no suffering to the ears on this trip! The Antileon Class A amp is sublime! Class A makes everything especially the piano sound as its actually in the room!

8 Likes

6 Likes

before google maps i could never find the electric fetus

1 Like

50+ plus years here in the Minneapple…oh for cute… Great place for albums and stuff.

1 Like

Thank you for swinging by and dishing out some low frequency expertise to the room. See you again in the future.

2 Likes

I bought home a couple items thanks to @minnesotafats! Put out free storage and look what happens! Lol
Thanks Matt! I’ll let you know when I get them connected.

There’s no such thing as free storage when I fall in love with Audio gear! These monsterous beauties live full time in my basement now.

7 Likes

So Jelly!

2 Likes

i wish you guys would come over to my house in st paul and tell me what i’m doing right and/or wrong

2 Likes

Next time. Tho I’m no expert. @aangen has the golden ears.

Audiophile Road Trip 2023 is under way! My first leg of the trip completed today. 488 miles on the road 459 to go tomorrow.

9 Likes

twas thinking the other day about a road trip across the US to visit exemplary systems of forum members

cheaper than price of Wilson Chronosonic speaker pair

2 Likes

Arrived in Holyoke, MA today. Met another forum member @brian.fitterman great guy. He has great pair of BLACK BHK 300’s to enjoy! We had some dinner and discussed audio stuff! What else would we talk about? Thanks Brian!

7 Likes

He lies. He said they were Silver. Lol

Paul safe back home on the shoreline in CT. It was great meeting in person and having a fun chat over dinner. Can’t wait to hook them up. Probably not enough time back here on the east coast. But the room is ready with empty amp stands.

Good luck with Jan and Gryphon Diablo.

7 Likes

Thanks Brian!