Walker Audio Refence Plus High Definition Links (SOLD)

C

"Eliminate noise in the signal path. Get rid of VHF and RFI. Expect cleaner and clearer harmonies, faster and sharper dynamics without harshness. " “Prevent very high frequency electronic noises (which are emitted from all electronics) and RFI from being transmitted to your speakers. They eliminate the unwanted noise from the signal path, while allowing the pure music signal to pass through unaffected. The music will become more natural sounding. The electronic glare will disappear. The sound stage will open up to become better focused, more transparent. Harmonics will be cleaner and clearer. Dynamics will be faster and sharper, without harshness.” - The Cableco.com.

Original price $725.00
WAS asking $300.00
NOW asking $225.00, or best offer

Now asking $225.00 price includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

Hello,

Since I can only see the back of units it is impossible to see if these are the latest versions, the The Reference Plus. Can you provide a picture? Also do you have the box and finally when were they purchased.

Thanks,

Michael

Sorry I do not have the box, They were purchased new about 7 years ago from Music Direct.

Thanks for the quick response. What kind of speakers did you use them with and are you getting rid of them? I assume there are no issues with the resistors.

Michael

I used them with Spatial speakers. I’m selling the Walkers because I only used them once and decided I did not need them. There are no issues with them. You may want to delete your personal information from your response.

Thanks. I am new to the forum. Is there a way to correspond by personal messages or by email?

Click on the D Icon near Dr Pain.

Sorry, I don’t see how to do it once I click on the D. Can you send me an email?

Click on the Blue D, then click on message and type.
This message should be delivered to your email.

I will send you my email

Thanks. will do