Want To Buy PS Audio 2 Meter xStream Transcendent RCA to RCA Cable

Looking to purchase a 2 Meter pair of PS Audio xStream Transcendent RCA to RCA cables in very good condition and at a reasonable price.

If you are still interested I have a 2M as well as 3 sets of 1M PS Audio xStream Transcendent RCA to RCA Interconnects.

All as close to mint condition as you can get without calling them new. :sunglasses:

I would be interested in the two meter cable. What is your asking price for the cable?

$175.00 and it’s yours! :sunglasses:

Ok. Please send me an invoice through PayPal. Do you have the original box for the 2M cable? Please verify these are the all silver cable with the black/red jacket.

I might have the original box in my attic. I’ll check this evening. Yes these are the all silver cable with the black/red jacket.
Thanks!
Paul

Paul, I would be interested in a pair of the 1 meter. I’ll private message you, thanks.

And now Paul only has one pair left. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much Lon! :sunglasses:

Hi, how much for the 1m? And does it include the box?

$140 for the 1M and I’ll pay shipping. I’m unable to locate the original box. I have it somewhere in my attic. Just can’t find it.

I’ll take it but I can!t seem to PM yourself as I have just joined the Forum!! Can you PM me, please?

Message sent.