Wanted in UK: Bridge

Is there one out there?

I have a brand new and sealed bridge available for sales. Please PM me. Thanks.

My apologies for the delay

How much are you after?

Regards

Steven

07770 740633

I am selling my brand new and sealed Bridge for US$549. Shipping and paypal extra. Please PM me if interested.

You’re not selling your brand new Bridge. You PM’d that you could get one discounted from a dealer and clearly you are in the US, not in the UK.

By the time your costs and sales tax and duty are added, it would come to more than the new cost from my dealer in the UK, warrantied and installed.

I did not think this forum is a place for shady grey market deals but, like other forums, a place for genuine people to pass on surplus items.

I am also rather surprised to hear that a dealer is discounting. That wouldn’t be appreciated in the UK.

Now, if anyone in the UK (or the EU) has a spare or lonely Bridge for a DAC Mk2 in need of a new home, please let me know.

Regards

stevensegal said

I did not think this forum is a place for shady grey market deals but, like other forums, a place for genuine people to pass on surplus items

Absolutely correct! And thanks for calling this “offer” out.

I delete anything suspicious or in any way less than above board and appreciate your help catching this one.

Good luck with your search!

Don’t know what the heck is this. I have a brand new and sealed bridge sitting at home for a while and just want to sell it because I am not going to use it. What’s wrong with it?

Don’t insult people in the other part of the world.

See above.

Our buy/sell section is as squeaky clean as I can keep it. We do not enable undercutting PS Audio’s distributors, grey market transactions, sales of new products “opened only to verify contents,” etc.

I also delete offers made by those who are commercial vendors or are flipping a large amount of products as a side business.

This section is for member to member sales of gently used products between like-minded enthusiasts.

Thanks Elk.