Wanted: P20 Power Plant

Looking for a P20, preferably in black. I’m sure many others are also looking out for these, but if you’ve got one that you’re willing to part with, please let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. :smiley:

If you’re located within the US give me a call on Monday, let me see what if we can work something out to get you a brand new P20, here is my direct line 720-402-3924.

1 Like

Appreciate it Kevin…look forward to speaking with you tomorrow. :+1:

Big thanks to Kevin Jackson for working with me on a NEW P20 Power Plant, when I was originally in the market for a used unit. If Kevin suggests giving him a call, my recommendation is that you give him a call… :wink:

Kevin also may, or may not, have given me an inside tip on a new product offering coming down the pipe, that almost made me drool on myself. I looked around on the forum for any previous references to it, and although I remember seeing some vague conceptual references over the past year or so, I couldn’t find any specific confirmations about it from PS Audio personnel, so I’ll keep it to myself until they are ready to release information to the market. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I will have a black P20 for sale in a few days–it will include a Synergistic Orange fuse and a 1 meter Anticable 20 amp power cord. It has about 140 days left on the warranty. You can call me anytime 435-659-9605 or email soar65@gmail.com. Jack

Appreciate the offer Jack, but I ended up ordering a new P20 direct from PS Audio. I think if I tried to buy another one right now, my wife might consider that an act of war… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: