We also love cars

I think it needs a 5G VPN tunnel back to the owners Roon Core. Otherwise it’s awesome! :grinning:

GLWS

it has a radio and i think i can still pick up CBS Radio Mystery Theater.

3 Likes

Very nice. Why are you parting ways?

I bought it as a cabin truck, then got an offer for my cabin too good to pass up. Sold the cabin, don’t have a place to keep the truck!

It’s a happy truck, it really is.

3 Likes

A backhanded compliment but a compliment nonetheless. My youngest brother works for Nissan and said there will be one in his garage. Of course he says that about a lot of cars…

1 Like

On my short list!

Manual or automatic for vehicles of a sporting nature?
I’m not in it to shave 10ths off lap times or kick ass in stop light drags so AT in any form need not apply.

1 Like

“Six speed”, on the floor!?

Just like my current ride, hopefully.

This has always been my philosophy, too. DSG or slushboxes or dual clutches or whatever might shift quicker and be more high tech, but I don’t care. I would MUCH rather shift myself.

Plus, it’s a great theft deterrent.

Sadly, I did recently see a sign at a restaurant’s valet dropoff: “NO MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS”

It’s the end of the world as we know it.

3 Likes

Watching the 24 Gours Le Mans on MotorTrend

Enjoy!!

1 Like

Bluegrass fest last weekend in the SQ5.

3 Likes

Out shopping with the wife

7 Likes

I had to run inside to get a tie, glad you like it. :wink:

1 Like

Are you telling us that you are casual enough to leave your DB5 parked on the street without armed guards?

2 Likes

If you can afford it, you don’t have to worry about it. :innocent:

Rolling art.

The DB4 was parked in a very posh street (Old Bond Street) where every shop has a security guard and more CCTV than you could imagine, so the owner could have left the car unlocked with the door open with no worries. The security guard in Alexander McQueen was keeping an eye on it. It was garnering a few looks as it was in mint condition.

1 Like

Well…
To me it’s like leaving your Bernini on the front porch.

1 Like

How can you not look back?

In other news, the F150 is sold, and the transport company is picking it up tomorrow. I’ll miss it, but not overly so.

6 Likes

Congrats on moving the p/u! I’m always tempted to get one but never do.
A Miata is one leg of my 3M stool, the other 2 being music and motorcycles. Though the Miata isn’t a reality yet, remove any of the 3 and I become (more) unstable.

1 Like