We have Critters

Zeus

7 Likes

Handsome guy.

1 Like

Ours is VERY active and smart…a constant attention getter and mischief maker. What do you expect for a one year old cat that’s really still a kitten. Been there before!

He’ll settle down some and he’s a real treat to have around. Bouncy and happy as can be. He’s taken over all the dogs small stuffed toys as “his” and brings them ALL upstairs every evening when we go to sleep. Lots of “presents” when we wake up in and around the bed.

We’re supposed to throw them downstairs one by one in the morning so he can chase them.

Best,
Galen

1 Like

He sounds like a fun, strong personality. Nice.

Just got back from airport; Butch is now home…

5 Likes

Looks pretty tough, “Butch” does…

:grinning:

1 Like

Lost our Teacup Maltese last year.

A very affectionate breed. Small bladder though. :wink:

1 Like

Gorgeous cat and so glad to see shelter adoptions.

1 Like

This puppy is the bomb!. Already he is wanting his belly rubbed and walking on a lease pretty good. I am going to have years of fun w/ Butch… he is so chilly…

Sorry about your loss…

3 Likes

Enjoy. No shedding is a definite bonus with the Maltese breeds.

This is Buzz, my first pit bull (adopted in 2001). I still miss him.

5 Likes

Surprisingly large piles on the left deposited by such a tiny dog! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Here is Sophie. Aka: Lil Wun, Big, PopPop.

5 Likes

Saw someone had a Dog named Eddy, here is our old Cat named Eddy. He’s a long passed Norwegian Forest Cat. We have 2 of his cousins now, images to follow

7 Likes

Thorbjorn and Asbjorn our current Norwegian Forest Cats. Thor is almost 9kg Azzy about 7.5kg. They are the most loyal cats imaginable and great companions.

7 Likes

And one of the breeds which often likes water.

1 Like