What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Sonic Spaces: A Psychology of Music and Work | Eric Debrah Otchere

If you are interested, check out the Long Now Foundation who hosted the video. From their website: The Long Now Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to fostering long-term thinking and responsibility. Our projects include a 10,000 Year Clock, endangered language preservation, thousand year+ data storage, and Long Bets, an arena for accountable predictions.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Edith Piaf must be rolling in her grave. :grinning:
Very clever piece.

1 Like
3 Likes

An American, a Brit, in Switzerland.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

WTF? Weird Al Yankovic on accordion? with Yo Yo Ma?

Chiens et chats cohabitent ! Panique collective!

Peace
Bruce in Philly

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I love watching the remastered Grateful Dead shows on the Christopher Hazard channel. Look like they were filmed last week.

I am not a hard rock person at all. It has been 20 years or more since I listened to that sort of music. That said, I’ve grown a recent fascination with Greta Van Fleet. These young guys have resurrected the whole Led Zepplin, Guns & Roses, Def Leppard style huge sound rock and roll. Seemingly out of nowhere. Very young guys who are extremely authentic and put on a fantastic live show. The lead singer is so very Robert Plant, in a great way.

Won’t be buying an album as it’s really not my current style of music, but color me very impressed by Greta Van Fleet.

1 Like

They are a local Michigan band. I dont listen to them much either but I do like their style.

They bring it every night. I watched several interviews and they are very bright guys steeped in knowledge of old time blues and folk from listening to their parent’s extensive vinyl collection growing up.

1 Like
1 Like