What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

I know it’s not music but I make a guest appearance so to speak at 53:59 so what the hell.

1 Like

Check this out

3 Likes

Really good piece…

Thanks for posting.

SEE

Unmatched, maybe…probably.

Great stuff.

Great performance…

Some of my YouTube listening favorites:
Favorite Pipe Organ
Toto 35th Anniversary Tour 2013 Poland
Earl Klugh Live at Java Jazz Fest 2013
Phil Collins - Finally… The First Farwell Tour Paris
Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker - Rotterdams Philharmonisch Orkest - Complete concert
Wynton Marsalis Jazz in Marciac 2009
Yao Si Ting - Scarborough Fair
Jethro Tull Live At Montreux Jazz Festival 2003
Richard Strauss - Also sprach Zarathustra
HAUSER - “Live in Zagreb” FULL Classical Concert
Two Steps From Hell - Emerald Princess

1 Like

2 Likes

@Paul sent this out a week or two ago with his daily post/e-mail.

I am geeky enough to have enjoyed it so I thought I would highlight it here:

Worth the twenty minutes or so of your time, I think.

Cheers.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I know none of “us” need to be told any of this, but if you know anyone who is getting started or getting back into it, this is the best bunch of advice in one place I’ve seen. Seems like a fun guy to have a pint with.

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Got down a rabbit hole after listening to a Russian male choir singing below 60hz and wondered where the bottom voice is and found this guy. Turn the subs on and check this out, I think he gets down to subsonics! It is said he can hit in the 1hz range, that is not a typo.

2 Likes

Here is one I just found: Bozzio/Stevens/Levin - " Duende "
And here is another: Dhafer Youssef, Ustad Zakir Hussain, Husnu Senlendirici - Sounds Of Mirrors Live

1 Like

The low resonance of his voice was causing shuddering in my living room: and I only have a pair of LS50s. Can’t imagine what damage a sub capable of 1hz would do in your house if the volume is cranked: welcome to earthquake simulation maybe.

1 Like

You can hear him stomping to the beat with his foot. Almost sounds like a muted bass drum.

I really like the way that was miked.

Classic Blumlein stereo.