What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

1 Like

Audiophile Junkie - MBL 101 X-Tremes - Demo tracks and more - YouTube nice demo

I happened to see the full opera on PBS last night, winding up viewing the YouTube clips as a refresher today. Visually stunning the coordination of the juggling, minimalist character staging, costumes and set effects as juxtaposed against/with the score. In my opinion, this opera is not the type one can sit and listen to, in full, on its own. But taken as a whole, really remarkable as a staged performance.

1 Like

This is the most extreme listening room build I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Estelon YB MKII - YouTube YB mkII demo :+1:

2 Likes

@kerosene man, that is still so fresh, my brother was a backstage hand at LiveAid. :+1: :v:

1 Like

I was working for a catering company throughout the entire pre-set up and actual day of performances at the Philadelphia show. My most memorable moment was lying on the stadium field, directly in front of the stage with only 100 other folks, watching Bill Graham walking about, while up on stage, Mick Jagger and Tina Turner sang with the CARs during soundchecks the night before the show. One of many moments impressed in my memories. The next day, I traded with a reporter from Rolling Stone, two Heinekens for a set a backstage, all access passes . What a blast it was!

3 Likes
1 Like

High praise for PSA’s FR-30 speakers and system at the Montreal audio show.

2 Likes

I got a good laugh out of that.

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live at Capitol Theatre 1985 Full Concert (Remaster 96kHz.24-Bit. 1080p HD) - YouTube Track four

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like