What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

Amazing player

3 Likes

That 175 sounds amazing. Thanks for the YT rabbit hole, Ron!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t you just love those P90s.

1 Like

I love all of those Carter Vintage videos - Norm’s Guitars too

1 Like

What a rabbit hole to crawl down!

4 Likes

Snarky was always one of those bands I’d heard ‘of’ but never heard or had NO idea what genre they were. (Kinda like Marillion got mistakably renowned as a Scottish heavy metal band…).
Thanks for that post - it is awesome, I shall definitely look further into this group of outstanding talent! :+1:
This is a bit like Southern Empire and the Aristocrats in the regard of - they are great to listen to but when you mix the experience with video, the visual addition really highlights the incredible skill and talent. To a entirely different level. Even if it’s not your favorite music, you can’t help but be awed by the display.

Sad that I didn’t “get” them back in the day before Lowell George died. This was from roughly the period when I saw Bonnie Riatt solo at a bar when I was in college, sorta before she became a thing in her own right - but she was a goddess to me.

Great interview - surprising amount of jazz influence:

2 Likes

Worthwhile viewing for fans of classical music, Mercury Living Presence, and the associated audiophile journey.

3 Likes

…Part II
BTW, I should add Tom Fine’s comment at 1:11 is precious to say the least.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

:smile: I heard that song a hundred times, I love it, so witty:

5 Likes

Awesome interview