What are you spinning now? Mark 11

2 Likes

Play it loud!!!

3 Likes

Pure Audiophile all analog reissue. Ah! I have two serial numbered copies because I can’t be without this wonderful album.

4 Likes

Just played The Sneaker Pimps last night too.

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

17 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Wes Montgomery ~ California Dreaming (Vinyl)

7 Likes

7 Likes

Travis - The Invisible Band 20th Anniversary Remaster

Just arrived today, really nice remaster.

6 Likes

Eric Dolphy - Outward Bound

6 Likes

Rod Stewart ~ A Night on the Town

7 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

That is definitely a good album to start off with. The first records I ever bought came from the Columbia House Record Club. I’m pretty sure these were among the first delivery. However I could be wrong, it would have been over 40 years ago now.

Kiss Double Platinum
Aerosmith Toys in the Attic
Beatles Blue Album
Beatles Red Album
Foreigner Head Games
And several others.

I still have those records, but now I mostly stream them from Tidal using Roon. I do still purchase records, mostly during Record Store Day, but, occasionally I will pick one up if it is on sale and it is something I like.

My local record store also has a special deal where they put 5 random records in a brown paper bag for $7.00. You have no idea what you are buying until you purchase it and open the bag. Once in a while, I will grab one of those for fun.

You can tell when I’m actually spinning vinyl because the post will include a photo of the album and the turntable actually spinning. :grinning: When it is just the album cover, I’m streaming.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Classic!

1 Like