5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Too much Sunlight.

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice bottom on this new Joey track. And I think I’ve discovered @aangen’s Secret Identity😝

“Salt” also.

2 Likes

I am not certain your full review of this persons discography is up to task.
You’re lazy, you just stay in bed.

1 Like

Latest Daves Picks. It’s a mix bag. If sound quality is a must for you then you won’t be happy. This one has a lot of warts (channel drops; over modulation at times; and what seems like obvious splices from one source to another). However, this is also a pretty unique show. Once you get by the recording quality the playing is terrific.

The first set’s significant point is the very first playing of the entire Weather Report Suite, yet only clocking in at a little less than 15 minutes. This is followed by a 1st set closing pair of Eyes of the World into China Doll.

The 2nd set stands out for the style in which they play these tunes. China Cat is a standout and the He’s Gone->Truckin’->Not Fade Away (might be one of the Dead’s best versions!)->GDTRFB->Not Fade Away reprise is the jewel segment of the show. I definitely see the 2nd set getting a lot of playing time here.

4 Likes