What are you spinning right now?

You want a big surprise? Some time when you’re bored, unplug everything, and into a power strip.

2 Likes

Did GoPro make them or did they make GoPro

The Glitch Mob - We Can Make The World Stop

Ha! You know last week I unplugged my mono blocks from the P10 and into a PS Audio Soloist, and really am enjoying the resulting change, and then did the same with my CSP3 25th Anniversary preamp into another Soloist, and am a bit less sure I enjoy that sound. These components have voltage regulation tubes though, which clean up the incoming current and the Soloists do the same. There’s a slightly softer sound that I am enjoying. It’s also nice to be able to apply modes of the P10 to the other components and not these, makes for an interesting variety.

Think this is from a bootzilla post. 24/96 FLAC White Album Esher demos is on deck!! I’ve never heard them. Pretty excited about it!

1 Like

Alison Krauss’ vocal clarity is particularly impressive on Get Me Through December

2 Likes

Big Fan! She’s from the town of my Alma mater.

The Esher Demos are the shit!! How did I not know!

2 Likes

folder

2 Likes

Is there a story about how The Esher Demos were recorded? Who ran the Ampex 4 track? I hear Beatles doing double tracking (Paul’s Voice On Rocky Raccoon)…did the Beatles learn and apply the recording techniques here? It’s primitive (bad microphones - I assume), but they bounced tapes and mixed?

Wow…I’m recovering. The Esher Demos hit me right in the reason I’m into music today!

A couple steps into the infinity of music I took…(edible again)

1 Like

I’ve not reached that point in the set. Reading the description I may never have, but will now. Gracias.

Peter Gabriel - My Body Is A Cage

1 Like

Rhino Records…when CDs were King!

1 Like

Very minimalist cover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cello and guitar

1 Like

…a dangerous record with a face full of edibles…and the P20 just dials this in deep.

2 Likes

Oh my does La Grange sound good…John Lee Hooker, White Boy style!

3 Likes

“Saint James Infirmary”…how many really good versions of this song are there?

1 Like

I take my fusion in small doses but “Stratus” is just so right…

2 Likes

So much of great American history is written in the grooves of a 45rpm record.

1 Like

Jazz Poetry #1. See y’all tomorrow. It’s a beautiful hobby.

1 Like