What are you spinning right now?

5 Likes

1 Like

At this moment, the greatest American label ever…

1 Like

it’s a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll…

1 Like

I’ve seen this cover on some worst of lists…I guess it’s crazy but so were the Louvin Brothers. That’s where a lot of greatness lives.

2 Likes

For non HD belivers, buy the HD mono.

2 Likes

I’ve expressed this thought before…if you could see any show…Elk your thinking way back…this would me one for me. Chicago Blues may be Chicago’s biggest cultural contribution. Plus, this is a time in my life where I could have cought the end of the greatness and didn’t…for lots of reasons…none of them good.

3 Likes

A cool Dylan tribute…check it out.

1 Like

Modern Jazz…

1 Like

Asmus Tietchens + Thomas Köner

First in a series of live recordings by Kontakt der Jünglinge. This one features their very first performance which took place in the ‘Lagerhaus’ Bremen/Germany on the 17th December 1999.

This album had several tracks played on a claviorgan, an instrument I had not encountered before. It is supposed to give the precise timing of a harpsichord with the sustain of an organ. Admittedly I am having to play at low volume, but I am somewhat underwhelmed.

leonhardt

absolutely stellar sound on this one from Christophorus

David Philip Hefti (born 1975)

Roberto Gerhard: String Quartet No.1 (1950-55)
Kreutzer Quartet

Zirkadia:
Dieb 13 > laptop
Tomas Korber > guitar, electronics
Jason Kahn > laptop
Recorded April 14, 2004 at Werkstatt für Improvisierte Musik, Zürich, Switzerland.

(1.8)sec 003

Jazz artists playing pop Christmas crap…but I like it. It’s helped to cross me over.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with this. Many people love fast food as well. :slight_smile:

Fine dining everyday is just s boring as fast food every day.