What cool holiday music album are you spinning now?

One must have a measure by which you judge retirement readiness. Years ago I knew a field engineer from GE. His measurement was Samsonite luggage. He told me that the year he went through two sets was the year he was going to retire. He figured that was a sign of too much travel and not enough personal life.

I don’t know what my measure is going to be. I should decide before it gets decided for me.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking: :cowboy_hat_face:

now that it’s legal to post Christmas music. So many good ones…this has become my all time favorite Christmas record…and I think it sounds spectacular as well.

3 Likes

The Holiday Season hasn’t officially begun around here until you post a Bear Fambly Rekkid, man!:pray:t2:

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

A Christmas classic at our house.

4 Likes

Another favorite…

Best wishes

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

Glad to hear this! It is the intriguing part of this hobby, witnessing the improvement of the system / sound, and in return make collected music more engaging and revealing. I am shamelessly in love of of the gears and the music, I think they complimented each other.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like