WTB BHK Premplifier in Black

WTB BHK Premplifier in Black still under warranty.

There’s one on eBay.

Thanks. Overpriced. Almost 4K with tax and shipping. I’ve seen them go for $3000 on the used market. And $3700 for new open box.

I have one. Just bought a $14k Audio Research Ref 6 that took it’s place. The warranty is done on April 19, 2011. First owner. I have two sets of tubes. telefunkens and mullards. The telefunkens have about 1000 hours on them and are supposed to be good until 3000 or 4000 according to the vintage tube guy that I bought them from in Michigan. The Mullards have 50 hours on them. $3100 you pay shipping from Minneapolis and PayPal fees. I have done a number of friends and family deals with other guys. Pm me if interested.

The two pair of tubes cost around $350

Hi Byrdman, I sent you a private message a couple of days ago…not sure if you saw my question there…are you located in the contiguous US?

I have a BHK signed one I’ll sell

“warranty is done on April 19, 2011” or 2021?

I posted mine for sale here. No warranty left.

@Byrdman Sorry I’m a little late to the party but if you’re still looking to purchase why don’t you give me a call and we can discuss purchasing a brand new unit with a full warranty. I’m sure we can work something out with out trade-in program to take care of you, 720-402-3924.

I think I saw one here…

1 Like

I sold mine

Have what you are looking for and it is under warranty.

Just let me know either way.

Byrdman, did you ever buy a BHK Preamp? If not I have what you are looking for.