WTB from DSD Upgraders: Perfectwave Dac mkII Internals

Hi All,

I am hoping I can pick up for a reasonable cost a set of PWD mk2 internals from any members who are upgrading to the DS Dac for an original mk1 PWD. From what I understand the guts you remove should plop right into the mk1 without too much fuss or worry about the revision as long as it’s complete; as such I would believe I need for this donor to have been a mk1 upgraded to mk2 (then to DS!) rather than a mk2 but I am not certain.

Please let me know if you are planning to DIY the upgrade!

I am a long time member of head-fi and audiogon for reference… Mr.Sneis is my forum handle.

Where are you located Mr.Sneis? I will have surplus PWD2 innards to sell when my DS kit arrives, but I am in Australia. I wonder what a fair price is?

PM me I am in NYC USA. I would be happy to sell it.

Al

Thx guys, still getting a hang of the messaging system here but I think I wrote you guys back right. Also stereophilus I am in USA - Arizona to be more specific.

Mr.Sneis said Thx guys, still getting a hang of the messaging system here but I think I wrote you guys back right. Also stereophilus I am in USA - Arizona to be more specific.
Where in AZ? I'm in Peoria, near Phoenix!4_gif" alt="4_gif" src="http://www.psaudio.com/wp-content/forum-smileys/4.gif" />

Technically Phoenix but more specifically Ahwatukee – probably about 45 minutes from Peoria!

To anyone who has written me via PM:

Something is majorly wrong with my login for the PS Audio forums. I am having weird issues with my login name, have made a post about it here: http://www.psaudio.com/forum/new-forum-issues/major-login-problems/

In the mean time I can’t count on the login working right, maybe I just have to make a new username?

My e-mail is mr_sneis@yahoo.com if you don’t mind re-writing me there rather than via PM. I can’t even read what you may have written to me last because everything now shows as a blank message.

I’m also on head-fi as Mr.Sneis

Sorry it’s quite frustrating!