Your Best Value Bargain Audio Purchase

It’s Greentoe. https://www.greentoe.com

3 Likes

As stated by others, all of my PS audio gear was bought either on sale, or using the full value trade-ins. (P15, BHK Pre, PST, BHK 250, Stellar phono) My best buy was my B&W 804 D3 just before the D4s came out. New D4s going for $14000 and the D3s were $7500 on sale from $10k. With the BHK Pre with gold lions the speakers are sublime.

2 Likes

I imagine your rack is a sort of black hole, infinity room for gears!

3 Likes

Al, the rear speakers you were looking for, for your rear surround channels just popped up on the used market (:slight_smile:):

Gina G1s Listing

I did not realize there were separate boxes serving as the speaker terminal interface - cool design. Can you get the tethers connecting the terminal boxes to the speakers at different/longer lengths?

Cheers.

3 Likes

Mine have internal crossovers, I have never seen the external option. I am curious as to why these are for sale.

2 Likes

I think they are intended for bi-amping and tri-amping where each speaker has it’s own external amp and the speakers need to be protected from signals outside their intended range.

Belden BAV power cables from BlueJeans.

2 Likes

The white ear buds, you all know what I’m talking about :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

Very cool. I’ve never seen them in black.

Al

That’s the “used and trade-in” equipment entity owned by Suncoast Audio. So in effect a dealer listing.

1 Like