Your drink of choice

A delicious gift from a kind friend.
I’m told the 21 is even better.

5 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised Costco sells GlenDronach 12 years. I had a such great experience with their 21 years (hard to find here), I bought a bottle and tried. For $42 a bottle it is a steal! it has all the great characters of 21 years.

It is like getting a P3 instead of P15, The Jr. is plenty good but is not as refine as the big brother.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

White wine? Is that graphic showing a woman making cupcakes on a clothesline???

Suitable for Memorial Day…

“Navy Strength” at 114 proof.

Which is the lowest proof at which gunpowder soaked in the stuff will still go “boom.”

2 Likes

A+ for the name. How’s it taste?

4 Likes

OK, but way over priced. $18. mostly WA state syrah/mouvedre.

Clothesline.

2 Likes

I’m of Polish descent and that Vodka was a household staple. It used to come with a single blade of straw in the old days. My father chided me and said that if the Buffalo didn’t pee on the straw it didn’t taste right. (Polish humour!) BTW that’s a hefty pour.

4 Likes

Great bit of history. Thanks

1 Like

The Bottle says “Biala” which literally translates into “White” but can be used to mean “Clear”
That explains the missing blade of straw which makes the vodka a pale yellow colour.

2 Likes

That’s a glass of water, not wodka. My mother is Polish.

1 Like

Between connoisseurs, another good one

1 Like

Do you know this one, my favorite:
ŻOŁĄDKOWA GORZKA

I’m not familiar with that Vodka. We have The Wyborowa, Spirytus (76% Alcohol), Belvedere, Zubrowka ( Yellow Colour) Our LCBO controls the alcohol here in Ontario, Canada. I use the Spirytus to make homemade Limoncello.

Try to get a hold of it if you can, it’s my favorite, and by far. Sweet !

We have it here.

I’ll try it. The name translates into “Stomach Bitters” So it’s a flavoured Vodka

1 Like