4d imaging (brain)

Or, even simpler, what about self modifying code?

4 Likes

That sounds better than frying the hardware, for sure.
OK, have to say - this topic is very related.

Sometimes I find my cigars filled with Mr. Green. I think nicotine vastly improves music listening intensity and concentration. Anyone else experience this?

Emotions… I find the triggered emotions are unique to the music experience and nothing like happy/sad/etc.

I’m with you there!

There is, however, a class of fancies, of exquisite delicacy, which are not thoughts, and to which, as yet , I have found it absolutely impossible to adapt language. I use the word fancies at random, and merely because I must use some word; but the idea commonly attached to the term is not even remotely applicable to the shadows of shadows in question. They seem to me rather psychal than intellectual. They arise in the soul (alas, how rarely!) only at its epochs of most intense tranquillity — when the bodily and mental health are in perfection — and at those mere points of time where the confines of the waking world blend with those of the world of dreams. I am aware of these “fancies” only when I am upon the very brink of sleep, with the consciousness that I am so. I have satisfied myself that this condition exists but for an inappreciable point of time — yet it is crowded with these “shadows of shadows;” and for absolute thought there is demanded time’s endurance.

Edgar Allan Poe

I think music says things that can’t be said with words.

1 Like