Bridge II vs USB

Based on the information you fine audiophiles have posted, I ordered my bridge II today . Getting MQA and better sound to using USB (which already sounds great) was enough for me to give the bridge II a try. Most of my listening is streaming Tidal and my own cd collection burned onto my Mac mini using Roon Core. I have a few DSD files but honestly I have not found a big difference to MQA first unfold or even a well recorded redbook

for me usb sound more clear precise and musical (much more) than bridge IIwith well choosed usb and power cable for the pc and use jplaystreamer.

Any problem with using the bridge II for Tidal MQA and usb for 2x DSD? Can you have the bridge II card in place and a usb cable attached and you just select the input you want ? This would give the best of both worlds I would think

That’s fine.

My experience has been that running Audirvana on my MacBook Pro that’s connected via a cheap Amazon branded USB 6 ft cable somehow yields a noticeable more dynamic and pleasing SQ comparing to my DSJ running on Bridge II. It now got me really curious of what a better USB cable can do…