Could the DSS have harmed my speakers? (Ted?)

I think I’ve counted around 30 years of training there altogether? Making this person 50 by the time they started actually practicing any of these? very quick time to amass the 48 room mansion, persian rugs, “minging” vases etc.
Ach what do I know, I think I’m out of this thread, I tire of it.

Live and let live, Live Long and Prosper, Resistance is Futile, and all that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…apart from this, because…
I’ve got it!
This is a classic Distraction Attack -

you are Amir - and I claim my 5 pound prize :smiley:

1 Like

Better than soaps, what?

2 Likes

:popcorn:

I know I should look away, but I just can’t…

1 Like

I came clean. I am not honest. Not completely. Some things i say are true. i have a lot of money. that is about it. I do this in real life too. No one likes me therefore. I really am not sure why I do this. I think I do not want anyone becoming close to me. I should. I do not even understand myself. I don’t just intentionally mean to offend people though. I am certainly very good at it. I guess my social skills just stink. I am a Boomer too. So not a kid. I should have learned by now. Not going to happen. I have no idea where my communication with others goes awry. I just derail everything I say. Entirely my fault. At least I can assure you all I have never committed a crime. Usually people like me are very dangerous but I promise I am not. I really enjoy audio. Although my trying to discuss it with others, as with anything else is not going well. Perhaps you folks can just ignore the outlandish things I say unless related to audio equipment? That may work for all of us.

I am happy to respond to any post of yours that is purely audio related, how’s that?
I know, in real life, quite a few folks who are genuinely good, but have serious personality issues (choosing my words carefully so as not to offend).
See your xlr post elsewhere.

5 Likes

Well stated. Same here.

1 Like

Absolutely fair enough! I would only wish everyone would adhere to the same policy. That is the bottom line. i am not mentally well adjusted but can still talk about the topic on hand. I greatly appreciate the gesture!

1 Like

Dude,

I enjoy your posts. Don’t sweat it and be yourself not inflated. You are a true audiophile. You have lots to add without drama or apologies. No crap or judging coming from me.

1 Like

Thank you. I really appreciate that. That is the whole thing. I am afraid people judge me. I will stop doing it here from now on. Now that I know I am accepted for who I am.

1 Like

:popcorn:

I just wanted to apologize to Ted for even being involved with this thread.

I want it to be known if anyone believes me. I lied my pants off about my credentials. Never about my stereo equipment.