Does it sound good when you turn it down?!

Well Paul, I’m totally off the deep end now. What started a few months ago with the SGCD and S300 has turned into 10awg dedicated > P10 > DS Sr. > BHK Pre > M700.

P10 arrives later this week and will finalize the system.

Wow, fantastic sound, thank you PS Audio team

Brett

Woo Hoo! Keep us in the loop. Send pictures and reports via the forums.

Didn’t happen without pics, eh?

System is really coming into it’s own. A couple power cords to go to finalize, then the tube rolling can begin :wink:

Half rack is in an adjacent guest room closet, P10 opposes the rack. In the front listening room the BHK and M700s remain hidden in the wood cabinet, doors usually closed. Stand mounted speakers get put away when not in use. Happy wife happy life.

IMG_1896

3 Likes

Nice!

2 months, 6 power cords, 3 sets of speaker cables, numerous isolation experiments, later, I’m still exceedingly happy with the BHK pre and all my PS Audio gear and my system ‘sound’. It’s holographic.

Pink Faun 2.16 coming next week to be my ultimate source replacing a 2013 Lenovo business PC. Look forward to comparing it to Octave server when it hits. The PF guys have set the bar pretty darn high.

To the original question, I’m listening to Chet Baker/Bill Evans at very low late night levels and it still sounds juicy and wonderful. Just as important to me as tearing the house down.

2 Likes

Over a year later, still enjoying the BHK preamp. My wife threw out a worn pair of Havaianas sandals from Brazil.

I just had to test their vibration absorption capabilities. :wink:

4 Likes