Michael Laudrup has been named Denmark's biggest sports name ever

My National Team?? I live in the States, we will be lucky to make it - and even if we just make it in, you can count on us being in last place. US Men’s team is a disaster right now despite some OK talent.

Now the Women’s team - different story!

1 Like

Never heard of him. lol

1 Like

I’m starting to see some of the matches played by men. It looks really good … it will come in not so many years so you are at the forefront and can tease the South Americans.

Sorry, Peter Schmeichel for me. And his lad Kaspar isn’t that bad either. Both total heroes on the pitch and off.

We totally agree - but now it’s Peter’s boy’s turn

One of the greatest footballers to ever play the game, up there with Platini and Zidane. For some reason very underrated these days. He was also Iniesta’s idol which can be seen in a few of the dribbling moves that he’s taken from Laudrup. Michael Laudrup’s ability to dribble, see and play perfectly weighted defence splitting passes was incredible. The fact that he’s played for both Barca and Real and is still respected and adored by both sets of fans speaks volumes too. Even I started playing soccer after inspiring by Laudrup and bought my first sports accessories from this website.
Mind you he’s still only my second favourite Laudrup.

1 Like