New Stellar Phono and loud buzz on MC

Very sorry about this and I can imagine how frustrating it is. I’m in agreement with you, because you have two remotes to try, I don’t think it’s a remote issue. The dealer should be able to help you again.

My Stellar Phono only had an issue once. The tone arm cable on a Rega P8 is fixed and a frustrating design. It’s not possible to tighten the RCA’s directly to the connectors. The cable had a poor connection and all sorts of gremlins were manifested.

Is not my piece of cake… I hope to have my money back asap

Because one time is some components in the pre, the other time is some other in the remote, how do I know when ALL the components will be in standard?

I had a Chrysler Jeep once… that’s enough for me

I tried again, just for curiosity. Dead.
I wonder how a company can put on sale such a thing… a piece of electronics that doesn’t work at all without a remote! If remote is lost or the receiver is broken you are with a piece of crap in your hands.
And as I read around is not a rare problem, unbelievable

I understand your frustration. I really do ask that you work with your dealer to see if there’s anything they can do. This phono stage is an incredible sounding device. For the few remote problems you read about, there are an unlimited number of positive reviews for this phono stage.

1 Like

For sure it will sound great, I can’t say now, but some people have problems randomly with whistles and problems with loads…like my first unit, the number of random problems is too high to risk in a component that has a such a low quality level, I had 2 and I haven’t heard the sound yet… jamesh how can I be sure that ALL the components will be ok next time?
Maybe it will work for 6 months and then something will start drifting… and I’ll have to send it to assistance to a laboratory in Italy that will repair it with what available in Europe, and I’ll never have a correctly working item anymore. I dont want to be anxious every time I switch on to listen…