Stellar Phono Stage launch ETA?

Rudolf,

I am not familiar with the ELAC system. I only have a pair of their Debut 6 for a bedroom system. I too have the GCD and M700s and now am a beta for the Stellar Phono. I also have a Manley Steelhead that is up against the SP. Started listening to it on Saturday and perhaps put in 10 hours of listening over the weekend. I need to formulate an in-depth review in a week before the 1st, but I am captivated and transfixed by things I have never experienced with vinyl playback: balance, separation of instruments and people, disappearance of the walls of my listening space, giant and deep stage. Detail and punch in the bass. Detail and dynamics in the mids and highs. And micro-dynamics. Ok enough for now. I can tell you I’m not parting with it. How it stacks up against the Steelhead? Stay tuned.

Steve

2 Likes

Darren,

You rock! I’ve listened only a few hours over this past weekend and for some reason can’t seem to get my jaw off the floor. There is real synergy in the Stellar Phono, GCD, M700 stack. Even tough-to-play-back albums offer new insights.

Kudos Darren! You are a talented designer of the highest caliber!

I’m thinking of planning a trip to Boulder later this year. Perhaps we could have the beta testers organize a forum with the local testers and others that could join? Just a thought. Perhaps video record a roundtable discussion? More later, I’m working on the review…

2 Likes