Stellar S300 Beta

Well, here I am 1 month later with the S300. The start was a little bumpy, ignorance on my part, & minor to say the least. I could spin many superlatives about this amp, well maybe I couldn’t, because that’s not my thing. I will simply say Paul & his fine team have, what I truly believe is the best amp @1.5k that you could possibly hope own. I wouldn’t want to be the competition @ 3k & have to take the S300 on! Every listen just brings smiles. Clarity, depth, balance, dynamic range, and this thing just doesn’t seem to run out of gas! I have a pair of Magnapan 1.6 QR’s with an SVS subwoofer, the S300 delivers slam & articulation, like I haven’t heard before. I had the 1.6’s rebuilt by Magnapan 1 year ago after 13 years of serious use, so I am confident they are up to the task. Okay, I did spin some superlatives, sorry. I will sum it up by saying I am totally satisfied with the S300 & would recommend it to all, save your coin, this amp kicks some very serious butt! Thank you Paul & everyone @ PS Audio!

1 Like

Ditto. My Martin Logan Aerius speakers are singing unlike what my previous amp. I have one of the first proto shipments and I have only admiration.

1 Like

Ditto again. Nice amp.

1 Like

Stellar Gain Cell DAC and Stellar S300 Stereo Amplifier played together with the new S 400 Speaker from Buchart Audio at the HIFI fair in Aarhus Denmark - It was a huge hit.:1st_place_medal::star::star::star::star: