Waiting for my new Power Plant 12

@Paul - perfectly put, reason I went to the SR Anaconda CX (6ga, 20A, 1.8m) cable and gave up my AC12 (8ga, 15A) cable. In addition, I would have went from 14/2 romex multi drop to 8/2 single run if the duplex would fit it… had to settle w/ 10/2 romex single run. The BHK300S amps w/ 1.5m AC12 should be long enough for EMI benefit. They are not as hungry as the P20.

2 Likes

Thank you Paul and Cardi.

Paul, I see on the products section the the top two tiers of your cables are currently out of stock. Will call tomorrow to talk to your sales people.

I am glad I came across this as I recently added a P12 and was actually thinking about upgrading from the stock cord to the AC9 SE MKII and had been doing as much research as I could (a little limited anyway). While the Pangea is a little closer to being able to justify than the Acoustic Zen, what were your impression when you changed out the stock for the Pangea?

1 Like

When I first got the P12 with the stock cord, the sound was much better than before with more ease and musicality. The aftermarket cords just kind of bring their signature to the mix. The Pangea is more on the full, rich, clear sounding and just slightly more musical than the stock cord. The Acoustic Zen is clearer and more airer. Maybe because it has more highs. It’s a matter of taste, but both sounds more musical than stock.

1 Like

Music Direct have some “open box” Shunyata power cables on special at the moment, they would also be a good option.

1 Like