Would you buy a DSD now?

I agree with you! Which is why I’ve never commented on the sound quality of PSA products. How could I? They aren’t available to hear at dealers. I wish they were. Maybe when audio shows return. Actually carefully listening to products is the only way to know if they are any good. We agree!

If your point is really that only fanboys can post on the forum, then I disagree and I’m sure the mods would also.

2 Likes

Enjoy your noise harvesters, demanding that lead engineers answer your questions, and discussing purchases with potential customers for the forum you’re on. Cheers!

1 Like

Had a pretty cool experience this morning at a local Audio Research and Wilson Audio dealer.

Walk into the main audition room and who is there listening to the new AlexxV speakers on ARC 160M monos, but none other than ARC guru Warren Gehl. Pretty cool. He goes, “I could get used to these speakers!”

I left him alone and went into another room where SabrinaX was playing via bel canto EX1 (wasn’t impressed as compared to Luxman 509X that I heard on those speakers in same room couple weeks ago).

Just mentioning here since AlexxV recently mentioned in this thread.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wishes Upcoming PSA DirectStream MKII