Best music joke. Yours?

I hate it when people compare Eric Clapton to God.

I mean, he’s cool and all . . . but he’s no Eric Clapton!

2 Likes

A man dies and goes to Heaven. Saint Peter shows him around. They pass a thin woman with long hair and round tinted eyeglasses belting out the blues. The deceased man says to Saint Peter, “let me guess, Janis Joplin?” “Correct,” Saint Peter responds. They continue walking and pass a man with a large Afro and psychedelic clothing wailing on guitar. “Jimi Hendrix?”, the deceased man says to Saint Peter. “Right again,” Saint Peter replies. Next, they pass a man with long white hair and a long white beard playing fast blues licks on a Fender Stratocaster. “Eric Clapton?”, the deceased man guesses. “No,” says Saint Peter. “That’s God; he just thinks he’s Clapton.”

1 Like

What did the Phish fan say when he ran out of weed?

“This music sucks.”

(Note to potential haters: I am a Phish fan, and I don’t smoke weed.)

3 Likes

That started as a Grateful Dead joke.

1 Like

34708771_10216598515583484_7367785374292115456_n

Gets me very time.

5 Likes

2 Likes

As someone posted under a YouTube video of the AC/DC song, “It’s a Long Way to the Top if You Want to Rock ‘n’ Roll”:

“My neighbors loved this song so much they threw a brick through my window so they could hear it better.”

3 Likes

Thanks for the laughs on a Friday evening. Good way to start the weekend.

2 Likes

It’s Ozzy Osbourne’s 70th birthday so Tony, Bill and Geezer get him a prostitute.
She says “I can give you super sex”
Ozzy replies “What flavour is the soup”?

1 Like

I child decides to learn to play the tuba. He goes off to his first lesson on a Saturday. When he comes home, his father asks how the lesson went. He says, “great! I learned to play C!”

A week later he goes to his next lesson, and when he comes home, his father asks how the lesson went. He says, “great! I learned to play G!”

The following week, he goes to his lesson, but doesn’t come home. As it gets later and later his father grows increasingly worried. When the child finally arrives home after midnight, his father is furious. “Where the hell have you been?!” he cries. The child says, “I had a gig!”

4 Likes