BHK 300 and this Furman

Im not sure how to interpret specs regarding power ratings. I have BHK 300’s coming and wonder if I can plug them into my Furman? The model I have is below:

https://www.furmanpower.com/product/conditioner-power-ht-15a-power-factor-ELITE-15%20PF%20I

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

May I make an alternative suggestion? I have a Furman line stabilizer/conditioner and a hungry Pass X250.5 amp. I plug all my source and preamp components into my Furman, but my power hungry Pass straight into the outlet, with a good quality power cord (I happen to like Triode Wire Labs power cords). I’ve tried it both ways and letting my Pass drink from the wall with a decent cord is simply superior in terms of slam and dynamics. Experiment, but don’t be adverse to going with what sounds best if plugging into the wall gets you there.
Enjoy, and I’ll be interested in knowing what you find. With the 300s you can even play with one off the Furman and one straight into the wall.

owlsalum, thnks for the response. I have considered that. I have a single dual outlet near my rack and obviously one is taken by the Furman. I may just convert that to a quad to keep it simple and try your solution. In the mean time I just didnt want to blow a fuse in the Furman by plugging in both BHK.

Cheers,

Mike