BHK pre-amp

Associated equipment, Mc Intoch Mc 275 tube amp, Mystere Ca11 Pre-amp,VPI Classic 1 turntable with soundsmith Zepher cart, K&K maxed out phono pre-amp, Musical Concepts Dac, ARC Cd3 player & Nola KO speakers.

My first word after listening a short time was clear, then pure I haven’t changed my mind. This thing will make you listen to all your old favoretes again & you will things you never heard before. The soundstage is wide & deep.Sound is FULL, non fatiuging & very musical.

I traded in my Mystere & wondered if it was a mistake? Is the BHK worth 3 x the Mystere. I don,t know. I do know when you experience the BHK there is no going back, it’s that good.

THE manual could be better. Description of the remote is lacking. If you have only the BHK pre only a few buttons are usable you must have additional PS Audio equipment.

Phase switch on remote is only useful PS Audio dac, it would be nice to have it functional on the BHK pre. Warm up time is 45 seconds not 30 as stated on page 4.

The remote is very solid.

This is avery good product I am enjoy it very much. I am delighted I joined the beta program.

Bob Dickman

Thank you, BOBD, and welcome!

The BHK Pre-amp was installed in my system yesterday. After a brief listening session of a variety of recordings (CDs and vinyl rips), I have to say this machine is a significant improvement sound-wise over the previous pre-amp, a Parasound P-7. I didn’t expect such an improvement in sound quality. This is a surprise and I can’t wait to spend more time listening! Great work PS Audio!

matthewnz said The BHK Pre-amp was installed in my system yesterday. After a brief listening session of a variety of recordings (CDs and vinyl rips), I have to say this machine is a significant improvement sound-wise over the previous pre-amp, a Parasound P-7. I didn't expect such an improvement in sound quality. This is a surprise and I can't wait to spend more time listening! Great work PS Audio!
Thanks! Yes, the BHK preamp seems to surprise quite a few people upon first listen.

Glad you’re getting on with it so.

Give us a more detailed post when you have time.