Coronavirus noticeboard

Please note that Paul’s recipe for hand sanitizer is off on the ratio of alcohol to aloe. His ratio was 6:1 and I’m seeing 2:1. Thought I’d share that.

The CDC states to be effective, homemade sanitizer must have at least 60% alcohol content.

sounds like easiest/best to use 70% alcohol (as can be bought) and then add the aloe.

2:1 would do it. 6:1 is just liquid. Not close to the commercial product.

One could add only a little aloe to 70% alcohol before the alcohol content of the mixture would drop to below 60% alcohol.

2:1 alcohol to aloe would be fine if one starts with 90% alcohol (2/3 of 90% alcohol in a mixture results in 60% alcohol).

1 Like

coronavirus - Denmark has declared the state of emergency

Denmark has declared the state of emergency just moments ago. All school, kindergarten, etc. are closed for 14 days. All public servants are repatriated 14 days except Police, Hospital staff etc who must maintain disaster management. Negligence bans have been introduced. Health checks have been introduced by everyone entering Denmark. Travel to other countries is very limited and there are countries that are not allowed to travel to. Take good care of yourself as it will also hit your countries with an unseen force.

More love Michael Denmark

Stay safe Man.

1 Like

Good luck finding alcohol anywhere. Unless it’s the stuff you drink it’s impossible to find.

1 Like

Hydrogen peroxide will also kill the coronavirus. Of course if you use it on your hands you’ll need to rinse it off with water shortly afterwards.

1 Like

It’s also rocket fuel…!

Wishing you all the best Michael, and everyone else too, scary times.

1 Like

Thank bro…

A lot of stupid people have started hoarding goods … there is panic in several places

Seattle public schools just cancelled all classes for at least 14 days. 50,000 kids in the district.

Just as a precaution, I cleaned all the connections in my hifi. One can never be too careful.

17 Likes

Hopefully you used at least 60% alcohol.

3 Likes

The NCAA just announced that the men’s and women’s basketball tournaments will be played without fans. Only essential personnel and a few family members will be allowed in the arenas.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome.

Deleted

Deleted

1 Like

It’s been many years since I’ve been to Legoland. So I’m not up to date on that area. I occasionally come here to visit.
Hamburg

More love Michael

1 Like