Danes Online

Another angle based on facts

NEWS FROM DENMARK’S STATISTICS - Only two per cent The Danes state that they are never online in 2018.

ABOUT THE HALF OF THE 16-74 YEARS STREAMS
97 pct. BY YOUNG STREAMS FROM DELE SERVICES

Women stream less than men, especially when it comes to music, where the proportion is 72%. among the men and 63 per cent among the women. There is also a clear link between age and streaming, as the use of streaming services falls sharply with age.

In my country Denmark
THE PART OF DIGITAL CITIZENS CLOSE TO 100 PCT.

Only two per cent The Danes state that they are never online in 2018. By comparison, the proportion was 12 per cent. ten years ago. Eight out of ten Danes are online several times a day and another 12 per cent. uses the internet daily or almost daily. Internet use has become a part of everyday life even in the top age group between 65-74 years, where three out of four are online at least daily or almost daily.

https://www.dst.dk/da/Statistik/nyt/NytHtml?cid=24592&fbclid=IwAR0JwU2KbapLCnpQKAxuyWKy8CVvGduN-am8oG0mWJtJJTm4nnWoAK89IRk

I have now read through all the posts again. I would like to hear about the statistics from your countries. I just sold my 13,000 vinyl records since no kids will inherit them. My cder will also be sold. My way of listening music has changed radically. I hear 80 percent of the time Radio in different qualities.

Another trap I just want to mention is which vintages visit the Hifi exhibitions? Which new approach of Hifi uses as we are is coming there in the future?

For me it makes sense Paul. I look forward to the results. Thanks to PSA. More love Denmark

I work daily to persuade our state radio to stream in high quality and in DSD. That our live music on Denmark’s Radio is recorded in DSD and played live on net radio. This means that our music / bands provide the music library with their music in this high quality, etc. Then the range of high-resolution music is automatically expanded and the best part is that the recordings for the music / band are completely free. An extension of High resolution music paid by the Danish citizens, as our radio owners of all Danish citizens who pay for it.

Excuse me for just interrupting your technique talk etc. PSA now remember my Radio:grinning :kissing_heart::sunglasses: