Finally moving into a house soon! Gonna need ideas

Been a little slow posting on the forum lately. Work has been keeping me busy, as well as the house and one of my brothers who’s been going through radiation treatments. SO I’ve been spending time with him as well. Damn cancer…

Anyway, I decided to repaint the interior walls again. The first gray we chose was just too blue. I couldn’t stand it anymore. Every time I walked into the house, it seemed to get bluer! So we went with a true gray, though it’s rather light, but that’s fine.

Also, we are going to start on refinishing the wood doors now BEFORE the floors are completed. I don’t want to be pulling doors down and around and end up gouging the freshly done floors or something.

And lastly, some suds fun with my new little electric pressure washer, foam cannon and Chemical Guys goodies. I ended up washing my car, my girlfriend’s car and my brother’s car. It was a nice cool day and it was fun.

2 Likes

More on that washer please…make & model…?

The soap cannon that comes with it sucks. Mine didn’t even fit the gun. I bought an adjustable foam cannon on Amazon, and that one works excellent!

And of course, the juices…

1 Like

Thanks, “Chops”! I am currently just using a chemical guys foamer that attaches to a sprayer with a quick-connect. Looking to up my game…

1 Like

You’re welcome. I think you’re talking about the foam cannon that attaches to the garden hose. I almost bought that, but decided to go for a pressure washer.

I need to figure something out for my wheels. These new Stop Tech brake pads turn my wheels black in no time flat!

No; I want to use more than garden hose pressure - going to look at that electric pressure washer you recommeded.

BTW, I am partial to Hawk ceramic pads. - Yellow box in the sizes I need.

Great stopping, quiet and minimal dust…Have you tried them?

I use Hawk pads on my Jeep SRT. The OEM Brembo pads were dusty and made all of 18k kilometres.

1 Like

I had Hawk pads on my '91 Miata and '13 Fiat 500 Abarth. Decent pads for sure, but figured I’d try Stop Tech this time around since I upgraded to Stop Tech slotted rotors. They certainly get the job done, just with a bunch of dust.

1 Like