Found amazing quality cables very affordable just wanted to share

This Gentleman will make you any cable you need. They outperform cables 40x their price. I can confirm that too. This is not an ad I am just a very pleased customer of his. The sound quality given the price is simply amazing. We are talking very little money. I am exceptionally pleased with these. In fact I just replaced Nordost Odin II with a set and they are in fact better! I am simply amazed at this. I am very glad I found him. He also repairs all audio equipment at low prices. Check his listings on Ebay or Etsy. He will custom build anything with very quick turnaround.
https://www.amplifiersurgery.com/

2 Likes

Thanks, very interesting. Which cable did you get? I see the Odin II power cable costs $17K :sunglasses:

Gee thanks. Just saw this same post on another audio forum. Can you spell S-P-A-M.

I know I spammed it but I was so happy. I just wanted everyone to know. They were 2 Meter interconnects $48,000. Come on if I feel it is better than that for around 1 bill yes, I am going to spam it LOL.

1 Like

Dyson Audio on Ebay also makes great cables even cheaper but I feel they are not as good as Amplifier surgery’s ones. Either of them will make you anything custom you want. Either of them markup is about 15% so they can make something for their work. Store bought cables are marked up to 500%+.