Has Anyone connect Q acoustics concept 500 speakers to PS audio?

Hello all,
Already two years addicted to PS audio equipment with BHK PreAmp, power P3 and 2 x M700.
So far connected to Q Acoustics concept 40 speakers and I’m currently thinking to upgrade to their best speakers: the Concept 500 model.

Anyone has experienced this configuration, or even the speakers concept 500 only with different amplification?

I would be very interested to have your feedback.

1 Like

So, anyone have experience with these speakers?
They are usually well rated in Europe for their good value, but seems quite confidential in the US.

1 Like

I use my BHK pre & M700s with a pair of Dynaudio Contour 20 (4 ohms stand mounts), great musicality, great sound stage. Two days ago, I checked my storage, and pulled out a Dynaudio Sub 250 Mk II. I connected it through the free RCA outputs on the BHK (XLR is used to connect the M700s). Nice result for most recordings. Budget including stands and sub: $6000
The key advantage of the Dynaudio is that their impedance is stable over the audio spectrum, so if I ever decide to go tube only, they would stay with me :smile:

Thanks Serhan.
Dynaudio is also a good European brand.
Enjoy your new revived system.

1 Like

Thank you Pierre-Yves,
Darren Myers, the designer of the M700 recommends Harbeth, and he himself owns two pairs of Harbeth in two different setups.