Here's what happens when a small group of people make great products and sell them at reasonable prices

Don’t quit your day jobs.

1 Like

I also had a Decware Zen amp on order and decided that wait is way too long (and could be extended at any time). I decided to build a Bottlehead Stereomour II for the second system and absolutely love this integrated. Some soldering skill is required, but they’re also offering a 15% discount on black Friday & Monday. Great people to work with if you have any issues as well. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

Two years is a long time to wait in this day and age with WWIII looming on the horizon.

1 Like

What’s old is new again, brah

2 Likes

Black Friday coupon good for a complete online order on Black Friday ONLY: BLACKFRIDAY22

Decware seems like a cult. Is it correct that Decware people camp out in the woods together at some kind of amplifier jamboree?

I was curious about Decware for a brief moment, then I went to the record store instead.

2 Likes

No, because that would start a forest fire.

(Decware bros: Comedy intended)

4 Likes

Yes, that’s true. I’m thinking of going to the next one. But the first sound of a banjo playing and I’m outa there.

2 Likes

Thats hilarious. You have to be over 60 in order to get the reference. :rofl:

4 Likes

I have snow tires older than 60

1 Like

I am thinking that a few on the Decware wait list may not survive long enough to get their amps. I almost signed up for one of the Torr2’s but didn’t think the wait would be prudent. They sure seem to be a rock solid simple piece of great sounding kit.

1 Like

I’m 58 and get it🙂

3 Likes

It definitely increased the compound bow sales figures that year.

Poor Ned Beatty took one for the team.

2 Likes