How To Burn DSD Files to Disc?

@watchdog507 I already own a lifetime Roon license and love it. Just trying to find a way to eliminate the network, something that SACD would achieve, though apparently DVD-R in far less elegant fashion in terms of function.

I used my laptop to burn DSD files into DVD disks, but I found the DVD disks sounded not as good as the DSD file playing through USB. Maybe my laptop introduced too much digital noise?

@dchang05 could be laptop noise. I’m hoping the fancy Marantz transport makes a difference.

Ever since I acquired the PST, I found the DVD-R discs sounded great on PST. I have burned AIFF and DSD Hi Res files into DVD-R or RW discs and found the sound is superior than streaming. Strangely the PST does not read Hi Res. FLAC discs as well for some reason.

I need a better streamer because PST sounded better than playing files and I am burning a lot of discs. I am looking forward to the new PS Audio steamer/server that supposed came out already.

If the upcoming PS Audio streamer/server can outperform the PST, that would be quite an accomplishment. Even the Aurender N10 is no match for the PST. You would have to spend upwards of $20k to beat it.